The role for those who want to take ownership of our sales in Sweden and take us to the next level!
We are looking for a passionate and driven salesperson who wants to take ownership of sales in Sweden and make us the obvious choice of supplier. For a long time, we have conducted our sales from Finland, but now we are restructuring and doing it right. Naturally, sales in Sweden should be managed from Sweden, and you will have the opportunity to fully own our journey here!
Location: You will be based from home or at one of KAMIC Group’s offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, or Karlstad. However, your workplace will be Sweden, primarily from Stockholm and southward.
In the role of Sales Manager…
you will become the key to Finelcomp’s new strategy and commitment! We are a strong player in our segment, but the goal is to become the market leader in Nordics, and for that, we naturally need you. What sets us apart is that we work closely with our customers, fully understand their needs, tailor solutions, and challenge the industry by offering a complete range of low-voltage switchgear enclosures for both indoor and outdoor use.
We have a longstanding presence in the Swedish market, and there are approximately 50 customers to win over. While we have already secured some of them, our aim is to capture them all. Your district is Sweden, but most of our customers are from Stockholm and southward. Depending on where you live, you can expect about 20-30 overnight stays per year.
Some of your important tasks include:
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with existing customers by offering outstanding service and supporting them with expertise and advice.
- Identifying and prospecting potential new customers, analyzing their needs, and developing customized solutions to meet their requirements.
- Working closely with your colleagues, such as the product development team, where you together create solutions that meet customers’ needs.
To succeed as a Sales Manager…
we see that you already have industry knowledge and sales experience. We are simply looking for someone from the industry who now wants to take on a greater role and lead our success in Sweden. Additionally, you should be fluent in Swedish and English, and have a B driver’s license.
Your personal qualities are important to us…
- Your communication skills are strong, both written and verbal, to present complex information clearly and persuasively.
- You have a strong ability to build and maintain relationships at different levels, where you can understand and adapt to different customer needs and expectations.
- Your mindset is results-oriented, with a proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- You have self-drive and are a natural self-starter who can handle multiple exciting projects simultaneously. However, you also have patience, as this is not a role for the restless salesperson.
Finelcomp is the company…
that since 1992 has developed and manufactured a universal, component-independent selection of low-voltage switchgear, from household consumer units to heavy industrial switching equipment. Today, Finecomp serves customers in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Lithuania, Germany, and UK, and the company’s international operations are constantly growing.
Responsibility for quality, the environment, health, and safety is an integral part of Finelcomp’s operations. Finelcomp’s products are manufactured using the best economically available technology and materials according to Lean principles. Finelcomp strives to minimize the company’s environmental impact and improve its long-term competitiveness by anticipating ecological protection requirements set by customers and authorities.
Finelcomp is part of the Installation business area within KAMIC Group, a privately owned Swedish conglomerate that acquires, owns, and develops technology-based companies in selected niches. The group includes companies engaged in trade and agencies, as well as internal product development and manufacturing. KAMIC Group is established in approximately 15 countries in Europe, Asia, and North America.
To learn more about Finelcomp, please visit: https://www.finelcomp.fi/en/
To learn more about KAMIC Group, please visit: https://kamicgroup.com/
To apply for the position…
you are warmly welcome to upload your CV or alternatively, paste your LinkedIn URL. Selection will be ongoing, but the final application deadline is October 8, 2023. Please note that we do not accept applications via email.
In this recruitment, we are collaborating with Finelcomp/KAMIC Group in conjunction with Roi Rekrytering. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Lina Friberg at email@example.com.
Employment at: KAMIC Group
Start: According to agreement