Finelcomp general terms and conditions for the sales of goods
Finelcomp Oy deliveries are subject to the following terms and conditions, unless otherwise agreed:
- The confirmed delivery date is the date on which the products are delivered from the factory.
- We charge separately for packaging materials in accordance with our current price list.
- We reserve the right to change prices if the general cost level changes between the order confirmation and the delivery date so that the effect of the cost change on the sales price exceeds 1.5%.
- If the customer cancels the order later than 14 days before the confirmed delivery date, we will charge a cancellation fee based on the value of any work in progress.
- Any transport damages must be reported within 5 days of the date of receipt of delivery, with the risk of forfeiture of the right to compensation.
- In case of a product defect, Finelcomp Oy’s liability is limited to the delivery of a new, faultless product to the customer. There are no other liabilities towards the customer (clauses 24 and 29 of the NL17 conditions do not apply).
- Otherwise, the General Terms and Conditions NL 17 published by Teknologiateollisuus – Teknologiindustrin, Finland, apply between the parties.
The customer must check the information in the order confirmation and inform the seller within 5 days of receipt of the order confirmation if the order confirmation differs from the order or if the customer does not otherwise accept the terms of the order confirmation. Otherwise, the order confirmation shall be considered binding.